Buying a home
or know anyone who is?
GET A CHECK AT CLOSING!!!
- I pay the buyer directly at closing 50% of my commission!
- This is written into the contract on your offer on a property.
- You receive a check payable to you from the title company at closing.
- Most homes offer a 3% commission to the selling agent so this can put money $$$ in your pocket!
- References provided – Florida licensed Realtor since 2002
Why Use a REALTOR® to buy a home? Your REALTOR® can:
- Pre-select homes that meet your requirements for size, location, and price range.
- Provide objective information regarding selling prices and listing prices for houses similar to the ones that you are considering.
- Assist you with mortgage pre-qualification & approval.
- Schedule appointments for you to see homes and provide an orientation of your area of interest.
- Help you negotiate and explain negotiation procedures, contracts and addendums.
- Provide local community information on taxes, utilities, zoning, schools, etc. in the areas that interest you.
- Provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property.
- Guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®.